Advanced Corrective Exercise
If you’ve already been working with clients with movement dysfunctions and chronic pain for some time, this is the video for you. Learn advanced corrective exercise techniques to help correct some of the more problematic imbalances that you may observe in your clients.
Among the Topics Covered:
• Common Problems
• General Principles
• Fundamentals of Corrective Exercise
• Advanced Problems
• Functional Anatomy
• Advanced Exercises
By Justin Price, MA
- Describe some of the most common musculoskeletal imbalances.
- List a variety of basic corrective exercises for helping alleviate some of the most common musculoskeletal imbalances.
- Discuss some of the more problematic musculoskeletal imbalances encountered when working with clients in chronic pain.
- Demonstrate a variety of advanced corrective exercises for helping alleviate some of the more problematic musculoskeletal imbalances.
- Explain how to progress and regress these corrective exercises to meet clients’ abilities and/or program goals.
- Effectively communicate the exercises presented in the session to clients.
|Advanced Corrective Exercise||Video|
|Advanced Corrective Exercise||Test|