Back to Basics With Anatomy
Knowledge of anatomy is essential for all fitness professionals. Take a brief break from your search for the hottest new technique and let’s see how firm your anatomy skills are as we reconnect with this incredible system. With deeper anatomy understanding, you can more effectively and confidently help your clients and yourself! This class will provide you with a better foundation for everything that you do! Take a step backward so you can more freely move forward!
- Outline the role of anatomy knowledge in the health and fitness industry.
- List the origin and insertion of specific muscle attachments.
- Palpate and explore the muscle attachments on the human body.
- Create exercises that effectively contract isolated muscles for re-training motor patterns.
- Identify muscles that contribute to "light and tight" areas in your body.
- List muscles to review and set goals for studying.
|Back to Basics With Anatomy ||Video|
|Back to Basics With Anatomy ||Test|