Cashing in on Corrective Exercise
Mary Bratcher, MA
and Justin Price, MA
Current industry trend reports indicate that trainers who are proficient in the area of corrective exercise are in greater demand than ever before. This business–oriented course is ideal for those who want to implement corrective exercise strategies and programs, but aren't sure where to begin. Trainers who are uniquely qualified to work with the increasing number of people who are seeking relief from muscle and joint pain are in a position to reap the financial rewards associated with corrective exercise programming.
By Mary Bratcher, MA, Justin Price, MA
- Explain why corrective exercise is such an important service to offer clients.
- Evaluate your current business approach to offering corrective exercise services.
- Identify your specific corrective exercise target market.
- Describe how to develop profitable corrective exercise programming for existing clients.
- Explain how to use corrective exercise programming to attract new clients.
- Explain how to use corrective exercise programming to increase business revenue.
|Cashing in on Corrective Exercise||Video|
|Cashing in on Corrective Exercise||Test|