Creating Emotionally Charged Exercise Experiences
Would you like to learn a simple and effective strategy to get more clients, keep them longer and get them better results, ALL without selling them anything? This course will tell you exactly how to do it and all you have to do is listen! Discover how to produce a better exercise experience using exercises that fit them better and that will charge them up emotionally.
By Rodney Corn, MA
- Define “emotion/emotionally.”
- Define “charged” and “experience” as they relate to exercise.
- Explain how these terms lead to a client-centered approach.
- Explain and demonstrate how to use a simple method to emotionally connect with a client.
- Demonstrate how to change/manipulate exercises that a client will connect with emotionally. @li:Explain and demonstrate how to use a simple method to hold yourself accountable to your client.
|Creating Emotionally Charged Exercise Experiences||Video|
|Client-Centric Program Design: Creating Emotionally Charged Exercise Experiences||Test|