Corrective Exercise-An Integrated Approach Using Suspension Training Course
Assessments, myofascial release, lengthening, activation and integration are the five key components of a successful corrective exercise program. When combined in the proper sequence, they provide the complete continuum of care needed to address and solve our clients' neuromuscular imbalances. In this session, we will uncover the scientific rationale for each component. In addition, you will see how to incorporate suspension training into your assessments and how to effectively use it to solve lower extremity, lumbo-pelvic-hip and upper-extremity postural distortion patterns.
By Bill Sonnemaker, MS
- Identify and define the necessary components of a successful corrective exercise-based program.
- Learn how to identify common postural dysfunction patterns.
- Identify and differentiate common myofascial slings and lines.
- Learn how and when to manipulate acute variables to elicit specific neuromuscular adaptations.
- Write a corrective exercise-based training program that utilizes Suspension Training® as a modality.
|Corrective Exercise-An Integrated Approach Using Suspension Training||Video|