Introduction to Function First Corrective Exercise and Program Design Course
Function First takes a unique approach toward corrective exercises for musculoskeletal dysfunctions by addressing the planes of motion with the appropriate sequencing of exercise to create powerful change in your clients. By integrating biomechanical, physiological and motor control strategies with the correct exercise sequencing, your client can experience changes immediately. Clients can move from remedial corrective exercises to full-body integration within a given session.
By Anthony Carey, MA
- Differentiate between corrective exercise and postrehabilitation.
- Understand the benefits of implementing corrective exercise for clients and your business.
- Understand the motor learning processes involved in designing a successful corrective exercise intervention.
- Learn appropriate considerations for logical progressions of corrective exercises.
- Learn multiple exercise technique options for designing successful corrective exercise programs.
- Understand the acute variables associated with executing corrective exercises.
|Introduction to Function First Corrective Exercise and Program Design||Video|