Isolation to Integration: Corrective Exercise from a Functional Perspective Course
This course will teach you about principles of functional anatomy, kinetic chain function, and functional movement patterns to enable you to assess, correct and improve the abilities of any client, no matter where they lie on the functional continuum. The information in this program will enable you to help all your clients reach their functional goals, whether their aims are to eliminate pain or improve athletic ability.
By Justin Price, MA
- Describe the most common functional movement patterns involved in walking and in sport.
- Describe the functional anatomy involved in these functional movement patterns.
- List some of the most common imbalances that can cause a disruption in the correct functioning of these movement patterns.
- Implement assessment strategies with clients to help identify imbalances with these functional movement patterns.
- Implement some exercises they can use to decrease clients pains and improve their function.
- Integrate these exercises into a fun and rewarding fitness program.
|Isolation to Integration— Corrective Exercise From a Functional Perspective ||Video|
|Isolation to Integration: Corrective Exercise from a Functional Perspective||Test|