Learn a dynamic and effective strength-training workout based on six basic movement patterns. These total-body integrated exercises, which use a variety of studio-based equipment, are designed to improve overall strength, balance, coordination and muscle control. Accessible for everyone, this is functional training at its best!
By Fred Hoffman, MEd
- Design a group strength training class based on six basic movement patterns.
- Analyze and explain the physiological aspects and biomechanics of various strength training exercises.
- Identify a variety of functional, total-body integrated exercises that can be incorporated into the workout.
- Identify a variety of studio-based equipment that can be used in the workout.
- Describe how to effectively and safely increase or decrease the intensity of a Push, Pull, Bend, Twist, Squat And Lunge workout.
- Describe appropriate instructional cuing to effectively and safely teach a PPBTSL workout.
|Push, Pull, Bend, Twist, Squat and Lunge! ||Video|
|Push, Pull, Bend, Twist, Squat And Lunge! ||Test|