by Beverly Hosford and Michol Dalcourt
Access your courses with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Videos and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience.
Take your courses when you want and where you want.
Knowledge of anatomy is essential for all fitness professionals. Take a brief break from your search for the hottest new technique and let’s see how firm your anatomy skills are as we reconnect with this incredible system. With deeper anatomy understanding, you can more effectively and confidently help your clients!
1. Outline the role of anatomy knowledge in the health and fitness industry.
2. List origin and insertion of specific muscle attachments, plus palpate and explore the muscle attachments.
3. Create exercises that effectively contract isolated muscles for re-training motor patterns.
4. Define the functional design of human anatomy.
5. Develop exercise applications based on the fundamental design of human form that is systematic and solution based.
|Physiology and Movement Articles ||Course|
|E-Book - Personal Training Skills & Techniques ||Course|
|Back to Basics With Anatomy ||Course|
|Vital Anatomy-Functional Applications Course ||Course|