by Rodney Corn, MA , Brett Klika , Peter Twist, MSc and Janice Hutton, MA
Topics covered in Level 3 include creating client-centric programs, designing small group training programs and what to do after you’ve earned the sale. Join Rodney Corn, MA, as he leads you through how to produce a better exercise experience using exercises that fit clients better and charge them up emotionally. Then dive into small-group training with Brett Klika, Peter Twist, MSc and Janice Hutton, MA. Level 3 concludes with the Post Sale Module. Now it's time to build a lifelong relationship with your client!
*Please note: This course is designed to broaden your industry knowledge and is not necessarily indicative of Plus One's policies.
1. Explain and demonstrate how to use a simple method to emotionally connect with a client.
2. Demonstrate how to change/manipulate exercises that a client will connect with emotionally.
3. Identify 10 significant trends in small-group personal training.
4. Create up-to-date, safe and effective programming for groups in an effective environment.
5. Create a full workout using portable training tools that focus on speed, agility, balance, coordination and power.
6. Organize drills using client-appropriate regressions and progressions to provide an effective individualized workout.
7. Key steps to keep clients and the math of retaining clients.
8. Set goals and show progress.
|Creating Emotionally Charged Exercise Experiences||Course|
|10 New BIG Things in Small-Group Training||Course|
|Innovative Drills for Small-Group Training - CEC Course||Course|
|After the Sale Module||Course|